Geda s.r.l. issues this information notice in compliance with the European and Italian regulations on the protection of personal data.
For the aforementioned informative note:
- You, if you are a natural person (including sole traders or professionals),are the \'Data Subject\' and your data shall be processed as indicated below; you also have the rights that we illustrate below.
- If you, if you are a legal person (company, entity, etc.),are NOT the \'Data Subject\', your data are NOT Personal Data and the relevant legislation does NOT apply to their processing.
- In any case, any of your directors/representatives/employees/collaborators/officials - whose personal data may be incidentally conferred or communicated, having contact with the Controller on your behalf are \'Data Subjects\' and their data will be processed as indicated below; they will also have the rights illustrated below. You are therefore obliged to communicate this information to such data subjects..
The data controller is GEDA S.r.l. with registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 16/18 - 33080 Porcia (PN) P.IVA 01018780930 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Controller processes personal data for various purposes:
- to fulfil the contractual and regulatory obligations connected with the business relationship, as well as to pursue the legitimate interest in the proper management of the relationship itself, the verification of the Customer\'s solvency and the management of any litigation. The legal basis of the processing is the necessity for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes;
- to use the Customer\'s e-mail address also to transmit commercial communications containing information on its products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events in which the Controller will participate: this purpose, deemed lawful by the regulations envisaged for this specific aspect, may be pursued even without the explicit consent of the Interested Party, who may, however, prevent such communications as soon as the data are provided or subsequently.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller will process the Supplier\'s data for the entire duration of the business relationship and, subsequently, for the fulfilment of all possible obligations connected with or deriving from the establishment of the same.
In any case, for technical/organisational reasons the processing will last for a maximum period of 10 years from the conclusion of the contract.
For the purpose referred to in point 2),the data will be processed for the entire duration of the business relationship and, thereafter, for twenty-four months from the last communication, regardless of the channel used: the Data Subject may revoke consent or object to the processing at any time.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERMENT AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF REFUSAL
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1) is necessary and therefore any refusal to provide such data in whole or in part may make it impossible for the Data Controller to pursue the above-mentioned purposes.
In case of provision of data by filling in forms (forms) containing asterisks:
- LCommunication of data marked with an asterisk is necessary and failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Controller to supply what has been requested or in any case to handle requests.
- Communication of data without an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will however make it possible to supply what has been requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The Data Controller will not disseminate the data, but intends to communicate them to internal figures authorised to process them on the basis of their respective duties, as well as to credit institutions, business associations and/or organisations, professionals or service companies, and public and private bodies, also following inspections and audits.
These recipients, should they process data on behalf of the Controller, will be appointed as data processors by means of a contract or other legal act.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data will not be transferred either to non-European third countries or to international organisations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data and to rectify them if they are inaccurate, to cancel or limit their processing if the conditions are met, to object to their processing, and to obtain the portability referred to in Articles 15-20 of European Regulation 679/2016 by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com
The exercise of the data subject\'s rights may be delayed, limited or excluded in the cases provided for in Article 2-undecies of Legislative Decree 196/03.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Finally, we remind you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.